who wouldn’t kill for some sun and blue waves amidst this fiasco of a situation! We are all craving some good vacation and it seems like every time you refresh your Facebook page, 5 people get married and 3 people reach Maldives for a pandemic holiday. And why not? It is just the perfect destination that is convenient, hassle free, and not too far away, and drop-dead gorgeous from every single angle. As a destination for romance, the Maldives scores highly. Book a holiday here and you can enjoy couple's massages, candlelit dinners on the beach, and sunset boat cruises.
Scuba diving and snorkelling are two of the most popular activities for tourists visiting the Maldives. Considered one of the finest diving spots in the world, the Maldives is the ideal place to swim with sharks, dive on a coral reef, or float among the tropical fish.
With so many fantastic beaches on offer, watersports are a must! The calm, clear waters are the perfect place to try your hand at paddle boarding, kayaking or sailing.
Beaches in the Maldives
There’s a reason why Maldives beaches are famous around the world. Plan a getaway here and you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to sunbathing spots!
- Over a hundred islands in the Maldives boast resorts, along with stretches of glorious white sand beach. You'll also find calm lagoons and coral reefs, which are abundant with aquatic life.
- Beach activities and facilities vary from resort to resort, but you can expect to find plenty of sun beds and parasols – not to mention bar service – making it very easy to simply stretch out and relax in the sun.
- Watersports are a big part of the beach scene in the Maldives. While the scuba diving and snorkelling are outstanding, you can also enjoy other activities such as sunset fishing, sailing, paddle boarding and kayaking.
Don’t pass up the opportunity to explore the culture of these beautiful islands. The Maldives are a fascinating place for anybody interested in history, food, religion or art.
- Though the resorts may be a world away from the hustle and bustle of the towns, you can still experience a taste of Maldivian culture. Many hotels host evenings with traditional music, cookery courses, and local pastimes such as crab-racing.
- The best way to explore the Maldives’ culture and heritage is to head to the towns. In lively Malé you can fully immerse yourself in the Maldivian way of life. Visit the National Museum to get a look at some key historic artefacts, and spend some time exploring the markets and ancient mosques.
Of course you can’t wait for a Maldives trip, you don’t need to do much now prishit Holidays is here to fulfil your wish
Prihsit Holidays Brings Maldives Trip for 4N/5D
Departure date mar - 4, 7, 14 & 26
Hotel : coco palm dhuni kolhu
ROOM: 2 nights Beach Villa + 2 Nights Lagoon Villa
TRANSFER: Sea Plane
About Hotel coco palm dhuni kolhu : Coco Palm Resort in the Maldives is dedicated to making the most of its cherished island home. Our Dhuni Kolhu Resort embodies the Maldives as it should be: nourishing, charming, inspiring and enchanting. The style and feel are rustic yet luxurious, organic yet elegant. Traditional craft blends with the ease of contemporary comfort. This is a soulful Maldives vacation spot where the everyday stresses of life are left behind, and you can reconnect with nature, we call it barefoot luxury.
Cost for the package
Adult: INR 1,05,000 PER PERSON ON DOUBLE
Child: INR 54,999 PER CHILD
Infant: INR 7,999 PER CHILD
1) 04 Nights stay at hotel.
2) All Inclusive Meal Plan 🥃
3) Return transfer by Seaplane
4) Return airfare over
1) all services remain subject to the availability at the time of confirmation
2) tcs & gst is not included
For Further information you can contact us on below number
You can mail us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also browse more plans at our website : www.prishitholiday.com
You can catch us on social media platforms